Tours depart every Wednesday and Friday at 14:30 from our agency at Via Aureliana 50 in Montegrotto Terme.
The tours are designed and led by a cycling guide who is an expert in the area and who will assist you throughout the entire tour.
– It will be possible to rent your own bike, choosing between a traditional bike or one with pedal assistance (recommended for the less trained).
– Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. Reservations will be accepted up to 6 hours before departure.
– Tours start with a minimum of 4 confirmed participants.
– The participation fee is € 35 per person and includes:
Electric bike supplement 20€ (total € 55)
– It will be possible to combine these tours with some additional services such as :
– wine cellar tastings
– visits to places of interest such as villas, castles or botanical parks*.
* Stops for visits are to be provided for the whole group.
Villa dei Vescovi Tour
A tour that develops around Abano and Montegrotto, an area rich in history and beauty. The excursion follows the northern part of the E2 cycle path, a route suitable for everyone that touches on some of the most evocative spots in the Euganean Hills Park.
– Distance 25 km
– Elevation 150 m
– Duration 3 hours
– Every Wednesday
Arquà Petrarca Tour
A beautiful excursion that takes us through the southernmost part of the Euganean Hills Park to the beautiful medieval village of Arquà Petrarca.
The Euganean landscape here is dotted with numerous villas and castles and pleases both the eye and the heart.
– Distance 38 km
– Elevation 300 m
– Duration 3.5 hours
– Every Friday