VENEZIA: Festa del Redentore 2023
The Redentore (Redeemer) Feast is a deeply felt celebration in Venice as it combines religion with entertainment, thanks to the Saturday night phantasmagorical fireworks’ display attracting thousands of visitors: a kaleidoscope of shades, from a game of light and colours on the inimitable setting in St. Mark’s Basin, lights up the spires, domes and bell towers of the city.
The program is in the process of being defined.
• Opening of the Redentore Bridge, connecting the Zattere to the Church of the Redentore on the island of Giudecca. Friday 14th July from 8.00pm until Sunday 16th July 11.59pm
• Fireworks display in St. Mark’s Basin – Saturday 15th July at 11.30 pm
• Redentore Regattas – Canale della Giudecca, Sunday July 16th
– 4.00 pm children’s twin-oared “pupparini” boat regatta
– 4.45 pm twin-oared “pupparini” boat regatta
– 5.30 pm twin-oared gondola regatta
• Votive Mass at the Chiesa del Redentore on the island of Giudecca, at 7pm
- Dove si svolgerà: Bacino di San Marco